Thursday 11 April 2013

Welcome to Marty Invest.

Welcome to Marty Invest. This is Marty providing some insight into the world of finance and econonics from the viewpoint of an Engineer. My background is in mechanical engineering over the past 30 years. I am now semi-retired living outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As a hobby I have decided to start a blog based on my experiences in the stock market and finance. I have been investing for over 25 years in the Canadian and U.S markets and I have also completed (through the Canadian Securities Institute) the Stock Brokerage course as well as the Futures and Options trading courses. I do not manage anybody's money except my own.

Please note that investing in securities involves risk of loss of principal. Please refer to my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment